Paul Pompeo founded Pompeo Group in 2003 with the mission of being the go-to solution for hiring in the lighting, electrical, controls and IoT space. With a combined 60 years of professional experience in executive recruiting, and the dedication to keep up with consistent education and current industry trends, it comes as no surprise that Pompeo Group is the most recognized lighting, electrical, controls and IoT recruitment firm in North America. Pompeo Group offers an array of services and flexibility to customize recruitment and consulting solutions, connecting their quality partnering hiring companies with highly qualified mid to senior level professional candidates in lighting, electrical, controls and IoT channels.
Pompeo Group values the fact that no two companies or candidates are the same. That is why their flexibility and extensive experience allows them to adapt to the ever-changing needs and requirements that their partnering companies and candidates may have.
EXPERIENCE WHERE IT MATTERS
When finding and placing the right candidate for the job in the lighting, electrical, controls and IoT idustry, experience and knowledge are key. With a track record of award-winning performance, integrity, and result, Pompeo Group is the go-to solution for your company’s hiring needs. Pompeo Group vets each candidate and offers only the highest qualified professionals on the market. As recognized members in the industry, Pompeo Group has the ability to connect partnering companies with quality candidates who may not be actively looking for a new position.
With Pompeo Group’s career resources, candidates have the opportunity to learn new interview strategies, information regarding resigning in the most professional manner, as well as national relocation information. Candidates can enhance their careers and choose from a selection of our current job openings in the lighting, electrical, controls and IoT space.
WHY POMPEO GROUP
Pompeo Group is fully immersed and integrated in the lighting, electrical, controls and IoT industry. Three members of their team are IES members. Paul Pompeo is currently a board member for the IES San Diego section, past president for IES New Mexico, and a columnist for the industry premier publication, LD+A.
When partnering with Pompeo Group, you can expect to be sent qualified industry professionals with whom you can connect. Pompeo Group’s integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality are beyond compare. People hire people, not resumes, Pompeo Group values the unique characteristics of each individual candidate and personally speaks to qualified candidates to ensure there is chemistry between both company and candidate.
A written job description can only say so much about the requirements for an opportunity. The professionals at Pompeo Group learn the ins and outs of a position by personally speaking to the Hiring Manager. Pompeo Group endeavors to understand the unique needs for every client company, regardless of industry segment.
- “The Pompeo Group helped me win my position as Senior Vice President. I was represented well, and the communication was outstanding. I always knew where I stood and what options were available. Paul and his team are the consummate professionals---capable, confident, and most important---discreet. Pompeo Group is my go-to for talent in lighting.”Kevin Grayson
- “Pompeo Group afforded me the opportunity to work through the hiring process the way it works best for me. Paul helped make the experience very easy and without any pressure. Staffing for high level positions can be very daunting at times, especially in a highly active labor market, and I was assured to take my time and proceed in a manner that was most comfortable for me.”Nathan Sloan
- "Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to meet and correspond with many professional recruiters. Pompeo Group is by far the most detail-oriented team of experts with whom I have had the chance to work. They pay attention to every detail and guide you through the entire job interview process! They are true asset to our industry helping you reach your true potential.”Ian Ielfield
- Michael Colligan – Host “Get a Grip on Lighting Podcast”
- David Cohen
- "Pompeo Group is the best industry-specific recruiting firm that I have had the pleasure of working with. The quality of service received is indicative of the extensive candidate onboarding process their recruiters utilize to ensure the best client experience for the company and superior customer experience for the candidate. Highly recommended for any company in lighting."Amy Jimenez