Spotlight On Talent
Engineering | Manufacturing | Operations | Finance
About Mary Lindenmuth
Mary Lindenmuth is the Recruiting Director for Engineering, Operations & Design with Pompeo Group, joining in 2008. Mary is a two-time Account Executive of the Year winner with Pompeo Group, as well as a multiple AE of the Year winner with Search West prior to joining Pompeo Group. Mary excels in recruiting upper and middle management LED and lighting professionals in the engineering, design, manufacturing and finance disciplines.
VP / GM /COO
A technology/business leader with extensive knowledge and experience in Global Supply Chain, Operations and Lean. Highly adaptable to changes in business climate as evidenced by recent Tariff Mitigation initiative in which 75% of impacted products were mitigated within three months of tariff being levied resulting in $6M annualized savings. Passionate change-catalyst with demonstrated track-record of creating a common vision and driving growth initiatives. Unique ability to identify/eliminate waste in value stream.
Director of Engineering
Highly accomplished innovator able to create and fast track to market product offerings utilizing proven NPI processes. Extensive experience in organizing and leading groups to accomplish product development in all phases from concept through production. Current established manufacturer realizing 14% and 13% year-over-year growth accounting in 30% total sales in past two years. Skilled in LED fixture design, manufacturing integration and sustaining engineering.
Director of Engineering
Driven, focused, and hard-working Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience and a proven ability to lead others and oversee daily operations within fast-paced environments. Experienced in overseeing large-scale technical projects, implementing comprehensive operational strategies, coordinating system design enhancements, and leading the design engineering lifecycle. Highly adept in reviewing and troubleshooting technical issues in addition to maintaining strong communication with co-workers, vendors, clients, and members of management.
Illumination Research Engineer
Dedicated, hard-working, and creative lighting expert skilled in lighting design and research. Proven track record of taking projects from ideation to completion resulting in scientific papers and a patent. Excellent written and verbal communication skills grounded in deep scientific knowledge. Multiple peer-reviewed publications, lighting standards, and industry awards. Adept at leading teams of multi-disciplinary engineers in research and educational projects as well as standard-setting lighting committees.
For additional information or to speak to one of the candidates, please complete the form below and Mary will be in touch as soon as possible.
LIGHTOVATION, THE DALLAS INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING SHOW 2021
Jan. 07-10, 2021
Dallas Market Center
- "Pompeo Group is the best industry-specific recruiting firm that I have had the pleasure of working with. The quality of service received is indicative of the extensive candidate onboarding process their recruiters utilize to ensure the best client experience for the company and superior customer experience for the candidate. Highly recommended for any company in lighting."Amy Jimenez
- “Pompeo Group afforded me the opportunity to work through the hiring process the way it works best for me. Paul helped make the experience very easy and without any pressure. Staffing for high level positions can be very daunting at times, especially in a highly active labor market, and I was assured to take my time and proceed in a manner that was most comfortable for me.”Nathan Sloan
- “The Pompeo Group helped me win my position as Senior Vice President. I was represented well, and the communication was outstanding. I always knew where I stood and what options were available. Paul and his team are the consummate professionals---capable, confident, and most important---discreet. Pompeo Group is my go-to for talent in lighting.”Kevin Grayson
- David Cohen
- "Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to meet and correspond with many professional recruiters. Pompeo Group is by far the most detail-oriented team of experts with whom I have had the chance to work. They pay attention to every detail and guide you through the entire job interview process! They are true asset to our industry helping you reach your true potential.”Ian Ielfield
- Michael Colligan – Host “Get a Grip on Lighting Podcast”